Single Cell-based Antibody Discovery Service
- Single Cell Featured Services
- Single Cell Immune Profiling Service
- Single Cell-based Antibody Discovery Service
Creative Biolabs provides a comprehensive range of customized, high-quality services in single cell-based antibody discovery service to support sciences research in immunology and related biomedical industry worldwide, with proven experience and expertise in exploring antibody for diagnostic, therapeutic or research applications.
Single Cell-based Antibody Discovery
The monoclonal antibody has become a major treatment in various diseases such as transplantation, oncology, autoimmune, cardiovascular, and infectious diseases. Single-cell technology allows a far greater understanding of cellular characteristics on the individual cell basis, leading to improved antibody discovery. Single-cell approaches can identify very rare and desirable antibody-producing clones that would have been overlooked or missed in bulk screening. Moreover, single-cell approaches can get paired heavy and light chain sequences.
Fig.1 Single cell-based antibody discovery workflow. (Gérard, 2020)
Our Single Cell-based Antibody Discovery Service
We offer scientific and meticulous design for cell suspension, library construction, sequencing and data analysis to ensure high-quality research results. For more information about immune repertoire sequencing, please inquire our single cell immune profiling service.
Fig.2 Our single cell-based antibody discovery service. (Creative Biolabs)
Features & Benefits
Creative Biolabs is committed to efficiency, confidentiality, and rapid, accurate service with proven experience and expertise.
Fig.3 Our features and benefits. (Creative Biolabs)
- Sample type: fresh human or mouse B-cell suspension, blood B-cell suspension
- Quality requirements: Cell viability is greater than 90%, concentration is 500-2000 cell/μL
- Cell size: 5 um ≤ X ≤ 30um
Before delivering cell samples, please contact us to discuss the sample preparation.
Here are some results displayed that refers to the drawings of single cell-based antibody discovery profiling articles.
- VDJ gene display map for pairing immune cell receptor
Fig.4 Diversity of V-gene families use in paired VH–VL sequences. (Gérard, 2020)
- t-SNE plot
Fig.5 The clustering distribution across different samples. (Wen, 2020)
- Statistical Analysis
Fig.6 Antigen specificity of the antibodies derived from single ASCs using ISAAC. (Jin, 2009)
- Customized data analysis
The custom analysis can be provided based on the needs of customers.
- Paper Title: Potent Neutralizing Antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 Identified by High-Throughput Single-Cell Sequencing of Convalescent Patients' B Cells
Sample: COVID-19 patients' blood samples
Background: COVID-19, caused by severe acute respiratory syn- drome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), has spread in many countries. The research reported the rapid identification of SARS-CoV-2-neutralizing antibodies by high-throughput single-cell RNA and VDJ sequencing of antigen-enriched B cells from 60 convalescent patients.
Results: 14 potent neutralizing antibodies were identified, with the most potent one, BD-368-2, exhibiting an IC50 of 1.2 and 15 ng/mL against pseudo-typed and authentic SARS-CoV-2.
Fig.7 Cell-type identification of the single B cells binding RBD based on gene expression.
Fig.8 Cryo-EM structure of the S trimer in complex with BD23-Fab.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why choose single-cell sequencing technology?
A: The single-cell sequencing technology provides an opportunity to analyze the behavior, mechanism, and relationship of single cell with the body. The new direction is widely used in research fields such as germ cells, embryonic stem cells, nerve cells, tumor cells, and immune cells.
Q: What's the target in Single Cell-based Antibody Discovery service?
A: BCR and TCR from human or mouse.
Q: What's the requirement for samples?
A: Number of cells: 5×105 cells;
Cell viability: more than 90%;
Cell size: 5 um ≤ X ≤ 30um.
We offer professional consultation guidance before, during and after the project, please contact us for your tailored solution.
- Gérard A.; et al. High-throughput single-cell activity-based screening and sequencing of antibodies using droplet microfluidics. Nat Biotechnology. 2020, 38:715-721.
- Wen W.; et al. Immune cell profiling of COVID-19 patients in the recovery stage by single-cell sequencing. Cell Discovery. 2020, 6:31.
- Jin A.; et al. A rapid and efficient single-cell manipulation method for screening antigen-specific antibody–secreting cells from human peripheral blood. Nat Med. 2009,15:1088-1092.