Single Cell Omics Platforms
Uncovering the Secrets inside Single Cells
Through the combination of single cell assays available for genome, transcriptome, epigenome, proteome, and metabolome profiling, Creative Biolabs has developed single cell multi-omics approaches to simultaneously and comprehensively study the unique genotypic and phenotypic characteristics of single cells, as well as the combined regulatory mechanisms at the single cell resolution. Our single cell omics platforms can be used to:
- Identify cell subtypes from a heterogeneous cell population
- Reconstruct cell lineage trajectories
- Reveal the relationship between different omics readouts via single cell multi-omics data
As a well-known solution provider in the cell biology area, our popular services and mature platforms include single-cell sorting, single-cell genomics, single-cell transcriptomics, single-cell proteomics, and a series of custom assays, which are open access, cost-effective, and based on transdisciplinary strategy. We are committed to bringing the latest single cell omics tools and solutions for worldwide scientists and research communities.
Though there is apparent synchrony in cellular systems, analyzed single cell results display that even the same cell or tissue may present different genomes, transcriptomes, proteomes, and epigenomes during cell division and differentiation. Therefore, the sorting and isolation of a single cell are significant for biomedical analysis and further diagnostics, biotechnological applications. Here, we'd dedicated to facilitating the precise selection of single cells in the suspension and ensure our clients to perform powerful and valuable molecular analysis of a specific cell using the following methods.
- Fluorescence-activated cell sorting (FACS)
- Magnetic-activated cell sorting (MACS)
- Laser capture microdissection (LCM)
- Manual cell picking
Single cell sequencing technology has been developed to dissect the genotypic and phenotypic heterogeneity of a single cell and promises to deepen current understanding of underlying mechanisms regarding both health and disease. Today, we offer a variety of single cell genome-wide approaches to make a unique opportunity to measure different molecules, including DNA, RNA, protein, and chromatin with a final resolution. By isolating these molecules from a single cell simultaneously using our advanced platforms and technologies, it's feasible to profile different types of essential molecules in parallel within the unicellular genome.
- Single Cell Genome Sequencing Platform
- Single Cell Exome Sequencing Platform
- Single Cell Targeted Sequencing Platform
- Single Cell Genotyping Platform
Single cell transcriptomics is a next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology that can simultaneously measure the mRNA concentrations of thousands of genes in single cells. We have established a series of single cell transcriptomics platforms to enable customers to gain a high-resolution view of cells to better understand single cell functions and unravel heterogeneous cell populations in the body. Here are our new approaches to support transcriptomics research:
- Assay for transposase-accessible chromatin using sequencing (scATAC-seq)
- A plate-based 3´-sequencing method based on a "split-and-pool" appraoch (sciRNA-seq)
- Fixed and recovered intact single cell RNA (FRISCR)
We have established a comprehensive series of platforms to support your single cell research.
- Single Cell RNA Sequencing Platform
- Single Cell Gene Expression CRISPR Screening Platform
- Single Cell Surface Protein Characterization Platform
- Single Cell Immune Profiling Platform
- Single Cell Spatial Gene Expression Profiling Platform
Epigenetics involves the study of regulatory systems, including chemical modifications to DNA and relevant histone proteins, as well as changes in DNA accessibility and chromatin conformation. Single cell epigenomics combines sensitive epigenetic profiling, single-cell isolation, barcoding, and high-throughput sequencing (HTS) to describe epigenetic landscapes across cohorts of single cells.
HTS has revolutionized the field of epigenetics with techniques for genome-wide mapping of DNA methylation, histone modifications, and chromatin conformation. Notably, we're dedicated to a wide range of single cell epigenomics analysis services including:
- Analysis of single-cell DNA modifications - Single-cell genome-wide CpG island (CGI-seq) methylation sequencing, single-cell reduced-representation bisulfite sequencing (RRBS), single-cell bisulfite sequencing (BS-seq)
- Single Cell Histone Modification Sequencing Platform - Chromatin immunoprecipitation sequencing (ChIP-seq), single-cell deoxyadenosine methylase ID (DamID)
- Single Cell Chromatin Accessibility Sequencing Platform - ScATAC-seq, DNase I-based single-cell sequencing (scDNase-seq), nucleosome occupancy and methylome sequencing (NOMe-seq), single-cell chromatin overall omic-scale landscape sequencing (scCOOL-seq)
- Single Cell Chromatin Conformation Capture Sequencing Platform - HiC technology (for genome scale)
Proteins bridge genetic information and cellular biological functions. Proteomics is of particular interest as it is closely associated with a dynamic picture of cellular behaviors and phenotypic identities. Capturing proteomic information from a single cell has proven to be a substantial technical challenge and the development of such tools requires highly efficient isolation and processing of very large quantities of single cells. As reported, techniques such as microfluidics are extremely useful.
For single cell proteomics, we provide a number of high-sensitivity platforms based on new ideas and emerging technologies, which have promoted the revolution of single cell proteomics enabling the comprehensive understanding of cell functions. Our services allow quantifying thousands of proteins in very small samples, down to single cells.
- DNA barcoding and sequencing
- Fluorescence immunoassay
- Protein electrophoresis
- Mass spectrometry (MS)
Single cell metabolomics provides much penetration to clarify cellular heterogeneity of metabolite generation under specific conditions at particular time intervals. This study also has the potential to offer holistic and extensive insights for elucidating organisms' responses under different pathophysiological conditions. Several modern techniques, such as improved ionization methods, high-resolution imaging, and other sensitive techniques are leading the way for single cell metabolomics.
As below, we highlight some of the common categories of microfluidic approaches for single cell metabolomics, including fluorescence-mediated analysis, electrochemical assays, MS, and so on.
- Separation-based methods coupled with MS
- Fluorescence sensor detection-based metabolomics
- Raman spectroscopy
- Mass spectrometry imaging (MSI)
- Electrochemical assays
- Mass cytometry
- One-stop, customized single cell omics services for each project.
- Multiple functional single cell platforms and optimal strategies can be selected.
- 100% guaranteed outcomes based on advanced technologies and rich experience.
As a reliable partner in the multi-omics market, our advanced single cell platforms based on novel instruments are now available for genome, epigenome, transcriptome, proteome, and metabolome to enable cutting-edge research in the field of molecular biology and clinical medicine. By extending methods for single-omics analysis, we can assist global clients to obtain a multi-channel readout and utilize the data from multiple omics types to achieve a comprehensive depiction of the state of a single cell. Please don't hesitate to contact us to know more.