Single Cell Epigenetic Service
Creative Biolabs has validated progressive applications for single cell utility epigenetic. We allow for sample tracking during lab processing. Data QC, raw data and interactive analysis reports are delivered securely.
Single Cell Epigenetic
Through covalent changes of histones and DNA, nucleosome position and density, and substitution by histone variations, epigenetic programming define cell phenotypes. While epigenetic changes are necessary for normal organism development, they have also emerged as hallmarks of cancer and other disorders in which specific cell types and individual cells play crucial roles. The finding of heterogeneity in cell populations at unprecedented resolution has been made possible by advances in single-cell genome transcriptome and DNA methylation research. It is possible to correlate genomic, transcriptomic, and epigenomic differences and dissect heterogeneity in complex tissues by combining multi-omic experiments inside the same cell.
Fig.1 The principle of single cell epigenetic service. (Tang, 2019)
Single Cell Reduced Representation Bisulfite Sequencing
Creative Biolabs can assist you with every step of single-cell reduced representation bisulfite sequencing whether you wish to start with a small test project or require routine high-throughput services.Learn More
Single Cell Whole Genome Bisulfite Sequencing
Creative Biolabs' single-cell whole-genome bisulfite sequencing service can examine single-cell DNA methylation in order to explain intercellular epigenetic diversity.Learn More
Single Cell ATAC Service
Creative Biolabs provides a comprehensive range of customized, high-quality services in single cell ATAC profiling to support various scientific researches worldwide.Learn More
Single Cell Gene Expression and ATAC Service
Creative Biolabs provides a comprehensive range of customized, high-quality services in single cell gene expression and ATAC to support scientific research in related biomedical industries worldwide.Learn More
Methods of Single Cell Epigenetic Service
With methods for genome-wide mapping of DNA methylation, histone modifications, chromatin accessibility, and chromosome conformation, high-throughput sequencing has revolutionized the field of epigenetics. Initially, the input requirements for these methods necessitated samples containing hundreds of thousands or millions of cells; however, this has altered in recent years, with many epigenetic characteristics now being assayable at the single-cell level. Combined single-cell methods are also emerging that allow for the analysis of epigenetic–transcriptional correlations, allowing for more precise investigations into how epigenetic states are linked to phenotypic.
Fig.2 Epigenomics and the spectrum of single-cell sequencing technologies. (Clark, 2016)
Applications of Single Cell Epigenomics
- To refine understanding of epigenetic regulation
- To understand developmental processes and improve regenerative medicine
- To assess the complexity of cancer
Advantages of Our Service
- Assistance with experimental design and application selection based on analytical requirements, amount, and quality of input
- One-stop solutions including extraction, sample QC, library preparation, sequencing, and bioinformatics analysis
- Advanced analysis offering includes custom visuals and publication ready figures for improved data interpretation
- Comparative analysis with other epigenomic data such as ChIP seq, ATAC seq, FAIRE seq and RNA seq data
Here are some results displayed that refers to the drawings of single cell epigenomics articles.
- t-SNE analysis of single-cell gene expression and DNA methylation data.
- sc-GEM analysis of single-cell gene expression and DNA methylation. The top color bar indicates the genotype of each cell. Hierarchical clustering of single cells according to gene expression profiles and DNA methylation profiles yielded two clusters.
- Combined expression (snDrop-seq) data showing distinct cell-type and subtype clustering visualized by t-distributed stochastic neighbor embedding.
- A heat map of selected genes. Columns represent data sets ordered by the pseudotime trajectory.
Fig.3. Transcriptional and DNA methylation dynamics. (Cheow, 2016)
Fig.4. sc-GEM profiling of lung adenocarcinoma samples. (Cheow, 2016)
Fig.5. Integrative single-cell analyses. (Lake, 2018)
Fig.6. Mapping of transcription factor (TF) activities to specific cell types. (Lake, 2018)
Creative Biolabs is a dependable service provider to offer single cell epigenetic services for our global customers. Please contact us for more information about our single cell epigenetic services.
- Tang, X., et al. The single-cell sequencing: new developments and medical applications. Cell & Bioscience. 2019; 9(1): 1-9.
- Clark, S.J., et al. Single-cell epigenomics: powerful new methods for understanding gene regulation and cell identity. Genome biology. 2016; 17(1): 1-10.
- Cheow, L.F., et al. Single-cell multimodal profiling reveals cellular epigenetic heterogeneity. Nature methods. 2016; 13(10): 833-836.
- Lake, B.B., et al. Integrative single-cell analysis of transcriptional and epigenetic states in the human adult brain. Nature biotechnology. 2018; 36(1): 70-80.