Single Cell TCR Profiling Service
- Single Cell Featured Services
- Single Cell Immune Profiling Service
- Single Cell TCR Profiling Service
Creative Biolabs provides a comprehensive range of customized, high-quality services in single cell TCR profiling service to support scientific research in immunology and related biomedical industry worldwide, with proven experience and expertise in exploring immune receptor mapping and discovering new biomarkers.
The peculiarity of T cell is their ability to recognize an infinite range of self and foreign antigens. This ability is achieved during thymic development through a complex molecular mechanism based on somatic recombination that leads to the expression of a very heterogeneous population of surface antigen receptors, the T Cell Receptors (TCRs).
TCR is composed of two different protein chains. The vast majority of T cells express TCRs composed of α (alpha) and β (beta) chains while a small subset expresses TCR composed of γ (gamma) and δ (delta) chains. The genes encoding alpha (TCRA) and beta (TCRB) chains are composed of multiple noncontiguous gene segments which include variable (V), diversity (D), and joining (J) segments for TCRB gene and variable (V) and joining (J) for TCRA gene. The enormous diversity of T cell repertoires is generated by random combinations of germ line gene segments (combinatorial diversity) and by random addition or deletion at the junction site of the segments that have been joined (junctional diversity). (Schatz and Ji, 2011)
Fig.1 Somatic V(D)J arrangement in the alpha and beta chains. (A) Genomic organization and somatic recombination of TCRB and TCRA loci. (B) Productive arrangements of beta and alpha transcripts. (C) Organization of TCR. (Marco, 2018)
Single Cell TCR Profiling
Since the launch of 10x genomics platform in 2015, single cell technology can provide sequence information on paired alpha and beta chains of individual cells. Single T cells are encapsulated into droplets, where they undergo OE-PCR to enable linking of TCRα and TCRβ transcripts. Fused TCRαβ transcripts are then pooled, amplified and sequenced.
Fig.2 Overview of single-cell TCR sequencing approach. (Pai and Satpathy, 2021)
Our Single Cell TCR Profiling Service
We offer scientific and meticulous design for sample preparation, library construction, sequencing and data analysis to ensure high-quality research results. For more information about immune repertoire sequencing, please inquire our single cell immune profiling service.
Fig.3 Our Single Cell TCR Profiling Service. (Creative Biolabs)
Features & Benefits
Creative Biolabs is committed to efficiency, confidentiality, and rapid, accurate service with proven experience and expertise.
Fig.4 Our features and benefits. (Creative Biolabs)
- Sample type: fresh human or mouse T cell suspension, blood B cell suspension
- Quality requirements: Cell viability is greater than 90%, concentration is 500-2000 cell/μL
- Cell size: 5 um ≤ X ≤ 30um
Before delivering cells, please contact us to discuss the sample preparation.
Here are some results displayed that refers to the drawings of single cell T cell receptor sequencing profiling articles.
- VDJ gene display map for pairing immune cell receptor
- UMAP plot
- Customized data analysis
Fig.5 Chain pairing of TRGV and TRDV are displayed as chord diagrams. (Eggesb, 2019)
Fig.6 UMAP visualization of T cells. (Yang, 2021)
Fig.7 The proportion of unique and non-unique TCRs expression in interested T cells. (Yang, 2021)
Fig.8 Distributions of the TCRB CDR3 aa lengths in interested T cells. (Yang, 2021)
Data analysis can be customized based on the needs of customers.
Single cell technology can provide sequence information on paired alpha and beta chains of individual cells. A further level of complexity derives by the efforts to associate TCR repertoire and gene expression profile from the same cells. This kind of analysis provides an unbiased classification of a population of interest and the association of the transcriptional landscape of each cell with its TCR. This approach promises to open new avenues to describe the specific clonality of immune cell subsets even of the poorly characterized phenotypic subtypes and gives the opportunity to monitor the effect of transcriptional dynamics in strict association to clonality, which can help researchers explore T cell development and differentiation and have a wide range of applications in autoimmunity and cancer immunotherapy.
Fig.9 Applications of single cell TCR profiling. (Creative Biolabs)
Please contact us for your tailored solution.
- Schatz D G, Ji YH. Recombination centres and the orchestration of V(D)J recombination. Nature Reviews Immunology. 2011. 11(4):251.
- Marco D S.; et al. Single Cell T Cell Receptor Sequencing: Techniques and Future Challenges. Frontiers in Immunology. 2018. 9:1638.
- Pai J A, Satpathy A T. High-throughput and single-cell T cell receptor sequencing technologies. Nature methods. 2021. 18(8):881-892.
- Yang H Q.; et al. Single-Cell TCR Sequencing Reveals the Dynamics of T Cell Repertoire Profiling During Pneumocystis Infection. Frontiers in Microbiology. 2021. 12:637500.
- Eggesb L M.; et al. Single-cell TCR sequencing of gut intraepithelial γδ T cells reveals a vast and diverse repertoire in celiac disease. Mucosal Immunology. 2019. 13:313-321.